Lifestyle - 2017 Planner Giveaway !! December 22 2016, 1 Comment
I cannot believe we are in the last weeks of 2016, and if you are like me, you will be thinking, WOW where has this year gone, I made so many goals and lists, some ticked off some yet to be completed, For those of you, who know me well, you know that I am a list maker, a lover of planning things out, and a huge fan of the lost art of pretty paper, pens and stationary, and you all know nothing makes me happier than a pretty new notebook, notebook and art print below is part of my brand new stationary collection.
As a busy business women ( one man band ) mum of four, and carer to 3 of my eldest, 2 with autism and 1 with learning difficulties, full time nanni and carer for my beautiful but lively 6 year old granddaughter and wife, who works from home around my commitments, my life can get a little crazy, with all the client meetings, appointments, family meetings and schedules to plan, projects and handcrafted pretties to make and get out, orders to photograph and package, constant ideas and to do list, I need to be able to schedule my days down to the last minute, I was also looking for something that would help me manage my work/life balance to keep me sane, and from going mad and losing my head, and so my love affair with a good planner began, something I could keep all my lists in one place, I searched far and wide and happened to stumble across a blog which featured the Emily Ley simplified planners, and bang I was in love, as the planners are not only practical but pretty and inspiring too.
List making and planning fulfils a need in me that is so strong, I love ticking off my list of to-do's and it also fulfils my need of pretty stationary ( please tell me I'm not alone ) I like to be organised and having beautiful paper and pens, helps me to do this, and having a planner that I can keep everything in one place, is something I can no longer live without, it is my prize possession.
So with all this in mind, and knowing 2017 is fast approaching, I have teamed up with Jo from the www.theyorkshirepudding.co.uk who owns The Yorkshire Pudding Lifestyle Blog, we are giving one lucky reader the chance to win a fabulous White Weekly Emily Ley Simplified Planner.
The simplified planner weekly edition: is a simple joyful agenda for busy women, its mission is to inspire women to organise, simplify and carve out white space for the good stuff, and the things that matter, the weekly planner runs for 17 months from August 2016 to December 2017, it features a book bound lay flat style, full month views, one week per two page spread, luxurious mohawk paper, inspirational quotes throughout, simple colour on each page, with space for schedule/notes, to do, dinner etc, it features the happy stripe design on the inside cover, gold foil detailing, ribbon marker, 30 pages of notes at the back and it comes in its own navy keepsake box, size of planner is 6 x 8 inches approx. so its ideal for popping in a handbag.
The planner for this giveaway will be the white weekly edition of the Emily Ley simplified planner.
So what do you need to do, to be in with a chance of winning this fabulous prize, I hear you ask ? simple... follow the details below...
Terms & Conditions
1) Comment on both Glitter And Grace and The Yorkshire pudding Facebook pages @joelletheyorkshirepudding and @GlitterAndGrace1 follow the links from the websites, ( note you must make a comment on both pages to be eligible to win ) a like and a share would also be lovely, but not essential to enter the competition.
2) You must be over 18 and live in the UK to enter the competition
3) This competition is in no way associated, in conjunction with Facebook or Instagram
4) The competition will close at 9 am on Wednesday 28th December 2016, the winner will be chosen at random and announced via Facebook, I will then send a message to said winner for details.
5) The planner will be sent via a signed for service using royal mail, as soon as possible after the competition has finished, but please bear in mind our official return to work dates over the christmas period, however neither Glitter And Grace or The Yorkshire Pudding can accept responsibility for its arrival date.
Don't forget to subscribe to both Glitter And Grace and to The Yorkshire Pudding.
From both me here at Glitter And Grace HQ and Jo over at The Yorkshire Pudding, I thank you for making 2016 a fab year for both our small businesses, I know for me every order, comment and like really does mean the whole world to me, and I'm sure Jo feels the same, so may each and every one of you, have a fabulous and festive christmas period with family and friends, and here's to a wonderful 2017 !!
Hugs & Wishes