Lifestyle - You Can Do Anything November 20 2017, 0 Comments
Hi Lovelies, I know from experience, it can be hard to tell yourself you can, especially if you feel invisible, not worth it, and you feel the world is against you, believe me I have told myself I can't a thousand times or more, I am my own worst critic, and have not believed in me or my dreams several times in the past, and I know it can be so damn hard to fight your own inner mind monkey, and the negative self-talk.
But guess what!! no one can do you like you can, no one can walk in your shoes, as they have not been on your journey, and no one can take away your goals or dreams, only you can do that!
For so long I have let others dictate my life, I have let my circumstances get in the way, and I have compared myself to others so many times, I've lost count, but do you know what?
I have finally realized it was me that was getting in my own way, are you guilty of this too?
Your goals and dreams are up to you, it is your responsibility to discover what sets your heart on fire, and your soul alight, no one else can do this for you, so even if it is for small amounts of time daily, do something that sets you on fire.
Write down everything you have ever wanted to do, everything you have dreamed of, all your goals and future plans, and make these into an action plan, and make those beautiful dreams of yours a reality.
So here are a few things to try, that can remind you, that yes you actually can do anything you want to!
1) Buy a beautiful notebook, and write out your hopes, dreams, fears and goals ( this will help you to get out of your own way )
2) Buy a beautiful daily or weekly planner, plan out those action steps to turn your dreams into a reality.
3) Join a community of like-minded women Here
4) Do something that scares you, step out of your comfort zone.
5) Do something special just for you, and make a date with yourself once a month, or have a friend join you, for a lunch date, a spa day, a long soak in the bath, or snuggled up with a hot chocolate and your favorite book.
Hugs & Wishes