Style - Mother's Day Gift Guide March 05 2018, 0 Comments
I can't believe its Mother's day at the end of this week, where does the time go, hands up like me if you are a last minute gift buyer?
I really have no excuse considering that I make things for others, but I always find myself last minute panic buying, so I thought I would put together a last minute mini mothers day gift guide for you.
Each and every mum deserves to be spoilt and queen for a day, after all she is the woman who has nurtured, encouraged, inspired and moulded us into the women and men we are today.
So for you all you mums who are doing a fabulous job, I hope you all have an amazing day on Mother's day xx
Mini Mother's Day Gift Guide by wild grace:
1) Treat her to some items so she can pamper herself, like this gorgeous natural sugar scrub, in the rose garden, from our soulful apothecary section.
2) Handcrafted jewellery always make the perfect keepsake.
3) A pretty journal so she can record her daily thoughts & ideas, our Emily Ley grace not perfection Journal is the ideal companion, and it comes in 3 gorgeous shades, pale pink, turquoise/light blue or emerald green.
4) A curated gift box full of pretty treats, here at wild grace I am working on a range of different curated gift boxes for all kinds of occasions, or why not commission a bespoke hamper, there is still time!
All the above products can be found on the wild grace website.
5) Or why not give her the gift of her own business, for the cost of a takeaway or a night out, she could have her own business, and choose either to do nothing and keep all the gorgeous goodies inside, and still earn 20/25% commission on buying her own products, or build herself a part time/ full time business working from anywhere, and have an army of other inspiring women behind her, its a win/win either way and one of the best decisions I have ever made.
To find out more about the business opportunity, visit www.youniqueproducts.com/LisaMarieMartin, or if you have any questions post me a comment.
So if you're a mum or planning to buy a mothers day present, what would be your ideal gift, I would love to hear your ideas in the comments.
Hugs & Wishes