Lifestyle - 17 Before 2017 - Plan Your Goals To End Your Year With Sparkle ! September 23 2016, 0 Comments
Hey Lovelies xx
I hope you are having an awesome week so far, I cannot believe how quickly it has gone, I have been catching up on work, messages, and emails, since returning from my holiday late last week, and I had made myself an admin to do list, so imagine my surprise at opening an email from the lovely Lisa Jacobs this morning with content and a link to #17before2017 talk about fab timing.
So have you ever set yourselves goals to finish ? no why not ? last year I set myself 3 big goals and 2 small goals to finish by the end of 2016, so this year I am having read Lisa's post upping my game to 17, yes 17 some big and some small, some business related, some personal...
So the first thing I am going to do is write those goals down in my pretty planner with dates to have them all finished by if they need a date that is...
My go to planner is my Emily Ley, daily simplified planner in happy stripe, although this year I may go for the navy floral, and my Emily Ley Journal and mini notebooks, all available from my shop from October 2016.
So here is my list of #17before2017
1a) Overhaul and glam up my office space, I currently work from my living room, so it needs to fit in with my colour scheme in here, so my intention is to clear out all old work into storage boxes, old coursework as above, and new work and current content into new pretty and glam binders and storage boxes.
1b) Buy new pretty and glam stationary, binders and office accessories in my brand colours of hot pink, gold, white and navy, but also add in a shot of silver, grey and purple/plum, I have already bought some the gorgeous gothic garden from Paper-chase, I am a sucker for pretty and practical stationary.
1c) Create a pretty and glam vision board, to put on my wall to keep me inspired daily.
2) I redecorated my living room last year, but have yet to add accessories, so I plan to buy new curtains, put up the wall art and pictures, buy light fittings, and buy the tiny and small details/finishing touches such as candles, trinket dish, photo frames etc.
3) Launch my new range of curated baby and new mom hampers and gift boxes, keep your eyes peeled for these and a super exciting giveaway early in December xx
4) Catch up with my girlfriends over a coffee.
5) Schedule monthly date time with my hubby, currently he sees the back of my head far to much, the joys of working from home.
6) Schedule weekly creative time, I want to feel that soul lifting joy, in my business again, so I want to be able to do my photography, when the sun shines in my living room in the afternoon, or just to be creative for the sheer fun of it.
7) Restart my book group.
8) Book a date with the girls, for our annual christmas shopping trip.
9) Restart my healthy eating, make a weekly meal plan and stick to it.
10) Build my soul lifting, youtube playlist.
11) Book a day in December to do my annual christmas wrap, this is where I kick everyone out, put on cheesy christmas music, or play a christmas movie, drink hot chocolate, eat to many satsumas, and get the presents out of hiding, and wrap them in pretty paper and tied with a bow.
12) Make a commitment to post daily to FB
13) Master FB live videos, feel the fear and do it anyway.
14) Start to develop my own line of stationary for Glitter And Grace.
15) Be on track to sell at least 5 more planners than last year.
16) Book a date with myself for an afternoon or a full day of just being still and present to enjoy a day just for me, to breathe, to pamper, to nourish my soul, to read or watch a soppy movie, to just be...
17) To start to draft my plans for content and products for 2017.
And finally to remember why I started my creative journey, and to always just be inspired to enjoy the journey xx
So why not do your own #17before2017 and set your own goals, to make your year end with a sparkle .
Hugs & Wishes